Macaroni and tree🎄
Last-minute party needs or you have no idea what to bring to that Christmas pot luck?
Try this easy macaroni and cheese with a twist, all cooked and served on the BRUNO compact hotplate.
Ingredients (makes about 4 servings)
300g Chicken breast (other parts or other meats can be used)
1 yellow onion
120g cooked macaroni
120g Shredded cheese
1 and 1/2 teaspoon salt
Pepper to taste
1/2 bunch broccoli
An appropriate amount of Cauliflower, paprika (green/red/yellow)
1. Cut chicken breast into bite-sized chunks and cut the onion into slices
2. <Toppings> Cut and boil broccoli and cauliflower. Cut paprika into star and holly shapes and set aside.
3. Place ceramic nabe pot on and heat compact hotplate to [HI] to melt butter.
4. Add in chicken and onions to stir fry.
5. When onions turn soft, set heat to [LOW]. Add in flour slowly and stir fry till dry, making sure to not burn the mixture.
6. Add in milk little by little and mix till smooth.
7. Turn heat to [HI] and mix continuously until boiling. The mixture should start to thicken, add in salt and pepper to taste.
8. Add in the cooked macaroni and mix, scatter shredded cheese evenly on top, set heat to [LOW] and cover.
9. Heat for 2 minutes to melt the cheese.
10. Use the toppings to make a Christmas tree and serve!
We hope you enjoy this bubbling pot of hearty mac and cheese with your loved ones and if you do, remember to share it with us on social media! #brunosgmoments