It's the season of gatherings and parties!
What's better than making your guest work for their food😂
We meant, cooking and bonding over these adorable omurice balls!
Here's how to make these party-perfect bite-sized treats!
This recipe is based on the BRUNO compact hotplate with the takoyaki plate attachment.
Ingredients (Makes approx 15 pieces)
1 Sausage (chopped)
1 tablespoon (15g) Chopped onion
100g cooked rice
1 tablespoon Ketchup
An appropriate amount of salt and pepper
■ <Omelette coating>
An appropriate amount of salad oil
Broccoli, paprika, cherry tomatoes, sliced cheese, stick biscuits, black sesame, nori, ketchup
1. <Fillings> Place chopped sausage, onions and butter into a microwavable bowl and microwave for 600w / 30 seconds.
2. Add cooked rice and ketchup then mix, adding salt and pepper to taste.
3. Take approximate 2 teaspoon (10g) of the rice mixture and wrap in cling wrap to roll into balls and set aside.
4. <Omelette coating> Mix eggs and milk
5. <Toppings> Cut broccoli into small branches and boil them. Cut paprika into star shapes if desired.
6. Place takoyaki plate into the BRUNO hotplate and turn heat to [MED] and apply salad oil all over.
7. Fill takoyaki holes with <Omelette coating> till 80% full and turn heat to [LOW].
8. When the <Omelette coating> starts to cook and pull away from the pan, add in the rice balls. Bring in any overflowing egg liquid in with a wooden/bamboo skewer.
An appropriate amount of salad oil it 90 degrees and pour more <Omelette coating> and turn everything over, finishing it round as if making takoyaki.
9. Bake other vegetable toppings in remaining holes
10. Draw faces of santa/reindeer using toppings and ketchup
Serve with a side of curry if you'd like!
Remember to tag us @brunohotplatesg or hashtag #brunosgmoments if you try this recipe out and happy holidays!😊