Introducing the new BRUNO Oval Hotplate!
With beauty, simplicity and functionality in mind, the Scandinavian design gives your home that warmth and elegant touch it needs.
The upgraded heating base and protective base shield make cooking and cleaning easier and faster.
Each set comes with a flat plate, takoyaki plate, ceramic coated pot, silicone placemat and plate remover tool.
BRUNO Oval Hotplate
- 1430W upgraded fast heating base
- Complied to Singapore/Europe safety regulations: 220V
- Temp. control from 65-250°C
- Detachable 1.8m power cord
- Includes flat plate, takoyaki (24pcs) plate, ceramic-coated pot, silicone mat and plate remover tools
- Sturdy die-cast non-stick plates
- Cool-touch side handles
- Product dimensions: W390 x H150 x D260 mm
- Product weight (without plates): 2.8 kg
- Body: Steel / phenolic resin, Plate: Aluminum die-cast
ceramic coated pan: Aluminum die cast, phenolic resin, stainless steel
Your BRUNO Hotplate is covered by a 1 year warranty. Please register this warranty at www.maisonace.com. The warranty covers hotplate set manufacturing defects and does not extend to consumable parts (flat plate, optional attachment etc.) scratches caused by cleaning and/or cooking with sharp objects or non wooden and silicon kitchen tools. The warranty extends only to hotplates purchased directly from BRUNO Singapore.
1) The BRUNO Hotplate can only be used on its own. It should not be placed on a stove, in an oven, etc. This extends to all its attachments.
2) Please use only dish soap and a soft sponge to clean the attachment pans and only the outer body of the machine.
3) Please use only silicon or wooden kitchen spatulas or fryers to protect the coating.
4) Do NOT use the hotplate when there is no attachment on the machine.
5) Do NOT use multiple attachments on the hotplate.