BRUNO X FUJIHORO COLLABORATION!☀
This summer, vintage aesthetic meets quality enamel - the result is lightweight and durable enamelware that are:
- Acid/alkali resistant
- and stain-resistant
So you can be assured to use it for cooking and storing food safely~
Compatible with gas stove, IH cooking heater and many more*, you can use them daily in your kitchen or anywhere!
Clean and simple design that is easy to use!
As enamel has extremely high thermal efficiency, water can be boiled quickly and efficiently. Enamel also has excellent heat retention so the water can be kept warm for an extended period of time~
Available in neutral Griege and fresh Blue Green, the Enamel Kettle holds up to 1.6 litres - that's about 6 cups of tea or coffee!
As the enamel coating is glassy - it is not easy to get odours or stains and is extremely easy to clean so you can enjoy fresh, clean water anywhere, anytime.
- Since the glaze is applied by hand, there will be some individual differences in each facial expression.
- Due to the nature of enamel, some parts may look like black spots or uneven colour when firing.
- The part that becomes the cut end of the steel sheet is hard to be glazed, and some black streaks on the base can be seen, but the black part is also enamel processed.
- These are inevitable in the manufacture of enamel and are ubiquitous in all products.
- Please be sure to read the instruction manual that accompanies the product before use.
- For the examples listed above, it is not a defect and there is no problem in using it, so please use it with confidence.
W215mm x H180mm x D130mm
Size and weight include the lid.
Body: Steel plate for enamel (bottom thickness 0.8 mm) (surface-treated enamel) / Handle: Natural wood
|Suitable for use with||
Gas Stove and Induction Cooker
Use with Low and Medium heat
|Care & Precautions||
NOT Microwave safe, NOT Dishwasher safe.
Only use with wooden and silicone cookware. Only clean when cooled and with a soft sponge and dishwashing liquid. Do not use abrasive materials. The coating may be damaged if an impact is applied. Some with handles and handles attached have holes inside to allow water and air to escape. In addition, the metal substrate may show through and appear as black dots or black lines on the inside of the winding edge, the handle, and the inside of the handle. These are normal, please be assured to continue using them.
|Manufactured in||Japan Enamel made in Thailand|